FEEL THE KEY BENEFITS
OF BEROCCA PERFORMANCE
WITH THE 28 DAY CHALLENGE
HOW TO ENTER
Purchase a participating Berocca Performance product from a participating retailer.
Enter your details including name, email address and phone number.
Take Berocca Performance daily for 28 days. Feel more energised or your money back!
TAKE THE 28 DAY CHALLENGE
Claim period 14/09/2020 to 11.59pm 28/11/2020
* Indicates mandatory field
* See terms and conditions tab for all participating products
* When Berocca Performance is consumed daily for 28 days
BAYER NEW ZEALAND LIMITED “BEROCCA 28 DAY CHALLENGE” (“Promotion”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to claim the reward form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions (together the “Terms and Conditions”). Reward not valid in conjunction with any other offer (to the extent permitted by law).
- The Promotion will run in participating Countdown, New World, Pak N Save and Chemist Warehouse retailers nationally (being those that display promotional material featuring this Promotion) and claims are only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and directors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Countdown, New World, Pak N Save and Chemist Warehouse retailers and the agency associated with this Promotion (MKTG Australia Pty Ltd) are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- To be eligible to claim a reward, individuals must purchase any Berocca Performance 30s, 45s or 60s product (“Eligible Product”) from a participating Countdown, New World, Pak N Save or Chemist Warehouse retailer in New Zealand during the period from 17/08/2020 to 11.59pm on 31/10/2020 (the “Purchase Period”), whilst stocks last. Purchases of any other Berocca product other than Berocca Performance 30s, 45s or 60s products do not qualify for this Promotion.
- Individuals must use the eligible product for twenty-eight (28) consecutive days before submitting a claim for a reward. The Eligible Product must be used and maintained according to the product instructions. If after using the Eligible Product in the recommended manner, the individual is not convinced that the Eligible Product provides satisfactory results, the individual may submit a claim for a reward by taking the steps set out below.
- Offer commences for claims on 14/09/2020 and ends for claims at 11:59pm AEDST on 28/11/2020 or once $10,000 (the total value of the reward pool) has been successfully claimed, whichever is first to occur (“Claim Period”).
- To be eligible to submit a claim for a reward, claimants must undertake the following steps:
- Purchase an Eligible Product during the Purchase Period from any participating Countdown, New World, Pak N Save or Chemist Warehouse retailer nationally;
- Visit www.berocca.co.nz/28daychallengecashback no sooner than 28 days after purchase and follow the prompts to the claim page;
- Input the requested details and upload a copy of the purchase receipt clearly showing the Eligible Product purchased and that the Eligible Product was purchased from a participating Countdown, New World, Pak N Save or Chemist Warehouse retailer in New Zealand and during the Purchase Period; and then
- Submit the fully completed online claim form during the Claim Period. For clarity, claims cannot be submitted prior to 14/09/2020.
- Only one (1) claim is permitted per person.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- Individuals must retain a copy of their purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to a reward. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the Eligible Product purchased and that the Eligible Product was purchased from a participating Countdown, New World, Pak N Save or Chemist Warehouse retailer during the Purchase Period.
- Subject to the limit outlined in Clause 5, successful claimants will be entitled to a store voucher for the purchase amount of the Eligible Product purchased as shown on their purchase receipt and up to the maximum amount of $21.99. For clarity, once a claimant has completed and submitted the Promotion claim form and it has been received by the Promoter, it will be reviewed and validated by the Promoter’s agent assisting with the Promotion (MKTG Australia Pty Ltd) . Store vouchers will be issued for the same store in which the Eligible Product was purchased.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the store voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the store voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the store voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the store voucher.
- Claimants must ensure that all personal details provided are correct. Claimants are responsible for providing their full and accurate name, email and mobile phone number.
- Successful claimants will be notified by email.
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to and does not replace a claimant’s statutory rights and protections.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct this Promotion via www.berocca.co.nz/28daychallengecashback and the Promoter may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties including, but not limited to, an overseas company in Australia, MKTG Australia Pty Ltd, to manage and carry out the Promotion, and reward suppliers. If the claimant selects the appropriate consent box on the Promotion claim form, the claimant agrees that the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the personal information provided by them for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes regarding Bayer products, including mailing, sending electronic messages to or telephoning the claimant.
- The reward is not exchangeable or negotiable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Promotion registrations which are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter for any reason by the required date. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of Promotion claimants and their registrations. The Promoter's decision regarding the Promotion and reward shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Internet is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any applicable statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- The Promoter is Bayer New Zealand Ltd 74 Tahoroto Rd, Takapuna, Auckland 0622, New Zealand (Promoter).